Ayuh Mengira Angin

Berdiri, melompat, berlari dan terbang meghirup udara segar

Saturday, November 7, 2009

OUT of your mind

Deep and thin
Imbalanced is immanent
Causes I-R-R-I-T-A-T-I-O-N!

I think it is thick
I am lost in a thicket
Air is thick in a thicket
It becomes thicker
Like using thickener into liquid
No!
Tickling, tickling, tickling,
My ticker grows fonder
Don't stop my tickle my ticker
I won't tick off you
I want to be a tickety-boo

I close the lids
I imagine the dream
I mumble myself
What is this sound?
Inconsistent rhythm?
Immanent!
My mind C-A-N-N-O-T work!

No tickling anymore
My ticker isn't satisfy
Stop tickling my heart
I want to tick over this
I ain't a tickety-boo
Because I can't stand this!

It is 3.00 A.M.
and I want to stop that damn tick-tock!

No comments:

Post a Comment